Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Vintage Jumper & Other Finds









Jumper: Vintage
Blouse: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: Topshop

I picked this jumper up from a vintage store in Brighton a couple of weeks ago. I've been wanting a mustard-coloured piece for a while and although it's not actually mustard, it's very close (the pictures wash the colour out quite a bit). It's also quite similar to a vintage piece seen here which I love. I decided to pair it with a simple white blouse and my trusty denim skirt for a girly feel.



I also picked up some other vintage finds from the flea market in Lewes (I mentioned it here) a couple of weeks ago:



I think I am in love with this bag, which is probably illegal on every level but hey. It looks really yellow in the picture but it's actually a lovely pale pink colour, and I think it's very reminiscent of the 1920s and 30s. It's gorgeous!




The last thing I got was this holographic Peter Pan...thing? I'm not really sure what it is, but it has a hologram of Tinkerbell as she 'tumbles with a shower of pixie dust'. As you're probably aware if you saw my 'Feelings of Nostalgia' post, I've been yearning for all my favourite Disney movies recently, so I saw this and just had to buy it. It turns out the film came out exactly 60 years ago!


That's all for now, hope you enjoyed!

2 comments: