Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Girls' Night Out











Top (Actually a dress): Zara
Jacket: New Look
Skirt: Topshop
Tights: eBay
Bag: Vintage
Necklace: H&M


I'm in the stars! Why? Because my room is a mess, to tell you the truth. This post is scheduled to go live while I'm on holiday, but I actually took these pictures a few days before I left, so I had clothes strewn everywhere. Packing is not fun!


It was my school's 'prom' the day I took these, but I didn't go. I met up with my best friends and we went for a nice meal out instead. Just as much fun for half the price! We went to a nice little Italian on the seafront~

The top I'm wearing is actually a dress with a mesh, spotty section on the top. Since the dress is quite fitted, I thought it would be a bit OTT, so I dressed it down with my favourite skirt and, of course, a pink jacket and bag!


That's all for now, hope you enjoyed! I'll have some pictures up from my holiday when I get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment