Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Blue for a Boy











Top: Gift
Shorts: New Look
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: JuJu Jellies


Congratulations to Kate & Wills on the new addition to their family! As a lover of the royals, I've been glued to the TV for almost the entirety of the last 2 days. To celebrate in my own fashion-loving way, I decided to wear a 'themed' outfit for the day. Originally I planned on red, white and blue, but I decided to go for something a bit more subtle and ditched the red in favour of just white and blue. Blue for a boy, no?

I have been lusting after a pair of Juju jelly shoes since I saw my beautiful friend Leila sporting a pair in her post here, and after a week of searching for shoes on Menorca (an island famed for shoes) and returning home fruitless, I decided to treat myself to a pair of Juju 'Babe' shoes. I couldn't be happier with them; they're flattering, comfy and quirky and the colour I picked (nude) is gorgeous. But if you fancy a pair, one thing: don't type 'Juju Babe Nude' into eBay - you get some, er, interesting results!

What do you think of jellies? Are they your thing or do you think they should have stayed in the past? Would you like a pair?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment