Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Korean Cosmetics Mini-Haul!

Hey everyone! Yet another post, I hadn't planned on doing one so soon but my parcel arrived from kpoptown with all my lovely new cosmetics in!

(PS sorry for bad quality photos - my mum has my camera today!)








The first item I got is the Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk (odd name, I know) in OR206. It is really orange. Really orange. It's quite nice though, and the packaging is adorable. The texture is nice and it looks really nice when it's on. It does bleed after a while, but overall it's a good little product.




The second item I got was the Etude House Dear Darling Tint in Berry Red. It's like jelly! It smells like bubble gum too. This is a nice deep pinkish colour, but it tends to settle around the edge of your lips and it takes a couple of applications to get an even colour. I'm pretty neutral about this one, I'll use it more and see what I think of it then.




The last item I got is the Skinfood Green Tea Milk Cleansing Gel. I've been using a Guinot cleanser for a while and it's good but I don't really like the consistency so I wanted to try something new. I'm well aware of the benefits of green tea so I'm hoping this will be nice. If it gets this awful mascara off, then it will earn my seal of approval!


That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment