Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Candy Pink & Sunglasses



















Lace shirt: Gift
Denim shirt: Topshop
Skirt: New Look
Belt: Primark
Socks: eBay
Creepers: Salt 'n' Pepper
Rings: Unbranded
Sunglasses: Unbranded

I finally have sunglasses! I've been needing to get myself a pair since the sun finally came out, and my mum kindly bought me this pair today. They have flowers on them! I find it very difficult to find glasses that suit me, but thankfully I think these ones are ok. I love this lace undertop - it was a gift from my godmother, and it creates a really flattering silhouette with a high-waisted skirt. In a stroke of genius inspiration, I decided to layer my denim shirt over it and tie it with a knot to make it a bit more fun.

I added my bright pink belt and complemented it with Estee Lauder lipstick in 'Rubelite' - one of the 9 shades in a sample palette that was gifted to me by my grandma. I've never tried this colour before, but I really like now (and it doesn't make my teeth look yellow - bonus!). I also wore my two new bunny rings - new purchases from the May MCM Expo - for a cute touch. I love the creepers-and-lacy-socks combo, and I couldn't resist it today.

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment