Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Beauty Wishlist: June 2013

Hello!
I haven't done a beauty post in a while, and after spending some time on the beautiful Hareem's blog I've amassed quite a wishlist!






Bourjois Little Round Pot Intense - Rose Sabel
This colour looks absolutely stunning. I saw this on Hareem's blog and I just thought the colour was gorgeous. Pink eyeshadow is probably my favourite since it's so soft and versatile, and this shade has some shimmer it would brighten the eyes and work day and night. Beautiful!


L'Oreal Color Riche Nail - Soft Chinchilla
Now that I have finally kicked the habit of biting my nails and they are growing well, my interest in nail polish and nail art has increased greatly. This warm greyish colour is so elegant and simple, and since it's a neutral it would go with most things. It would be lovely for autumn and winter, and I'm pleasantly surprised by the price.


L'Oreal Color Riche Nail - Mauve Rendezvous
Another L'Oreal nail polish, this colour is such a rich deep shade that would be really lovely on all skin tones. I've never tried anything by L'Oreal before so I'm quite intrigued to try these polishes. In fact, the more I look at it, the more I want to buy it now....


Natural Collection Loose Powder
I've been meaning to get some loose powder for a while, but for some reason I've just never got round to it. I don't really get along with pressed powders because they dry and my skin and make it itchy, so I'm hoping that this loose powder will be better because it's from Natural Collection. It's cheap too!


Illamaqua Skin Base Foundation
My mum got me a sample pot of this a month or so ago, and I fell in love with it. It's so smooth and silky, you don't need much and it's not orange! It's a little expensive, but it is worth the money because you need so little as a time. My sample pot was about the size of a thumbnail and it lasted for over a week! The sample was in shade 3.5, but I think if I get the full size I'll get shade 2 because the 3.5 was a little dark for me and the 3 looks too yellow. I highly recommend this product, it's like putting liquid pearls on your skin.


The total for this wish list comes to...£43.46!


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment